Wednesday 6 October = I'm proud of you Sir..

            Another great person that I know has made another great achievement for himself and even for my school. He's been my idol for the time I was studying in SMK Segama Lahad Datu during my secondary school. 
            For your information, My ex-Teacher namely Sir Dexter Silam, has been well-known in my hometown because of his ability to deliver his speech in front of the public. He's a public speaker and a debater too. I like the way he presented his speech and his courage to be in the center stage. Never told anybody about this before but actually he's the reason I encourage myself to get involve in debate and public speaking. I'm a talkative person since I was a little kid and so I thought that I should let myself involve in this kind of competition than having childhood dilemma (Huhuhu....).
             Sir Dex has won a lot of competition for a long time already, he represent sabah for debates and speeches and he's been one of the best student in University Malaysia Sabah. I've been to his house before, you can see all his achievements all over the frame in his house. I'm envy of him a lot. This time he won another Speech competition and you can see his face in the Berita Harian 6 October 2010 ( I'm jealous3x !!!! )


              Well, I've only represented Sabah once as a english orator in the Anti-Corruption Agency once I was nominated as winner for the state level. It was all Sir Dex guidance that I got to Johor for the National Level to compete with other best orator. I'm so excited and it was totally unbelievable that I did won the competition in Keningau. Sir Dex once told me before, nothing is impossible if you really put your effort in it. I think that it's true somehow. When I got to the National Level, I was in 4th place but it was a total great experience of my life.
Thanks Sir for the wonderful days.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!