I've realized something Important

                 Nobody's perfect in this world especially human. We often made mistakes without notice that we might hurt somebody. Well, at least I notice it earlier and I think it's not that bad if you realize it much more earlier. Hahaha... 
                
                    I realized something last night that even I'm quite friendly but still I got some rude manner. I don't know why it stuck into my head last night. I found out that I somehow spoiled my good relationship to my friends with my words. You know, the way I talk to somebody especially when I don't like something. Hai.... What's happening to me, being rude is not the best way to treat someone but I kept on going to act like one. This is so unbelievable.

                     Seems like I've always hurt all of my precious person.... I really don't mean it but the words of the rude always come out of my mouth non-stop somehow. Hm.... 
               

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!