Marching! Marching! Marching!

            Marching? Haha, Definitely not my favourite Kokum since I was in my High School Days....
The most weird part was that I never stop joining marching activities though. Well, back then it's because my school don't really have much student so that's the reason I take part I guess? 

             Without notice that I'm actually like Marching day by day. Usually, I would have that grumpy looks on my face every Monday as we have marching practices. I really don't like to be shouted all times but I never shows my opposite attitude towards any commander. They're my seniors, I had to respect them as they have staying here much more longer than I am. I don't care how old they are I would always respect as they do. Cause we can't forget for who we are, manners what's the most important thing in this life that's for sure


             Today we were having our Marching Competition. Some mistakes happens when we were inside the battle field & our commander was feeling guilty about it. She never stops blaming herself for the mistake that she has done & somehow our group doesn't really care about it as long as we do our best together. We even jokes around and it never stops. Even though, we come from different courses, races, religion and ages, we still can co-operate with each other. This is what I really happy about my team mate. Maybe that's the reason we won 1st prize in the competition. Go Charlie Go!
                HAPPY FACES COMES AFTER HARDWORK!!! 
                           ANOTHER SWEET MEMORIES...
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!