Got lazy Haha!!

            Wow, I'm already back to Cluster... I'm too darn sleepy & exhausted. My mind is out of these place, still thinking about my holidays... Hehe...
             Everything was on vacation during my 2 weeks holiday, I had become a slow poke and rest quite a lot too. Never thought of study, my assignment were in a grinding halt situation. I think I might be doomed for it. Why Am I so lazy nowadays? I should bring along some hardworking pills, the main point is, are there really hardworking pills? Hello.... This is not a fairytale or even Doraemon was not real, it's just fantasy young lady... Get real, you're in reality.
            Do not let yourself to be a lot of rest or you will be left behind, get a lot of reality check or you'll stay in dreams forever.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!