I hurt A friend's feeling

Yesterday was one of my great experience in this place called U _ _ _ . Hehe.. There's some senior who offered us to go out to eat again, I'm really excited seemed like everybody was quite friendly here. The best part was the seniors offered us that the meals were their treat for us ( Eco class ), well which person would reject that right? They offeres to sent us to 1B and they too sent us back to our klaster. ^~^
          We went there for two trip, Girls first then Boys. Before we went for 1B, one of my gal friend says she had to meet her father first so we left her in Indah Permai first as the senior said she would pick her up later. What's so surprising was the senior had forgotten to pick her up that day.. I was quite surprise, I wasn't expecting this thing can happen. I'm not the one who's driving so I have no right to voice up. All 7 of us were there but we lack of someone. I didn't forget about her existence just I'm stuck in the middle, I'm worried about her and at the same time I'm scared to asked my senior to go and pick her up as I thought it would be very disturbing.
            I was trying to reach my friend but then suddenly my friend called me and ask, I was like speechless that time. My throat was out of words to say, I felt guilty. She's mad and I knew she would. Who can't be mad when someone had totally forgotten about you? If I was in her place, I would felt that my friends had abandoned me and at the same time I would felt like crying cause I'm alone. Well, I'm reaaally am Sorry my friend.
            I got back to Klaster A about 8.50 p.m. , I rushed to my room & got change then I went to her room. I'm trying to spit the word sorry and I did. It's just that, I'm sucks when the heart to heart talks came up. I've never told anyone about my feeling even to mom, no idea why it's always hard to do that. Maybe cause I've used to depend on myself since I was little. I've never even told about myself to my family except that I have no choice. My mom was kind a strict and always angry back then so maybe it's the effect of that I've became like this. Really sucks with feelings related conversation.....
             My friends and I really did felt guilty, we want to talk to my friend about the things that had happened last night. But we didn't know how to spit the words. I hope she really understand that we've trying to reach her, we do care about her a lot. She's our friend and always will be.

Well, I dedicated this song for my friend it's a song from Miley Cyrus entitled Right Here. 
I hope you like it. ^~^

Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!