Another busy day

Today is another busy day of my life, I got so many things in my mind but It's hard to ''shout'' it all out.
                   I've becoming a lot more blurry this time than usual. Quite lucky that I have my friends by my side that support me, that will do. I'm quite happy for it although sometimes my grumpy face showed up. To be precise, I'm kind a tired these few days but I'll take it as challenges for me this year so I have to deal with it. In another word, "I know I can do it!". My friends have faith in me so I have to trust myself too. ^^

                   I'm involve into another big problem in the century of my life which everyone would probably blame it on me for it. It's just that I couldn't have it other way, I have to deal with it. It is slightly my fault actually for trusting that person.
                 
  Never been in such problem before this. I got issues with my course registration and all the environment around me. Seems like problems keep on come and go. Sad? A bit, even the rainy days describe the feeling I've felt right now. Hoping for a miracle from God, I'll just pray.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!