Life at Campus?

When I entered my study to a much higher level, here, in University Teknologi MARA (UiTM), I would totally honest to tell you that this is my first time to be far from home and my family. At first, it was quite hard for me to ease myself in here even though my face doesn't show how awkard I felt during my days here. My roomate started to feel that I'm quite a person who doesn't show how my feeling really was except for being sick all time. Hehe.. That one really does shows how much I miss my home isn't it?
          A friend once said to me that, it's your first time maybe that's the reason I'm acting like that. he said that you'll felt like that at first but sooner or later you don't even bother to get back home anymore or maybe you love to stay in campus rather than went back home. Wow, at first, I, definitely don't agree with the statement he mentioned to me but then after a while, ever since this year I don't really feel like going home anymore. Weird isn't it? Am I sick or something? I don't even have a clue myself.
         It's not that I don't wanna get home or something but then I don't really like staying in the bus for such long period of time. Booking a flight went back home? Well, I'm not a rich girl, if I do definitely I'll be going home for almost every weekend. But, I seems to be more cheerful here compare at home actually. Here, in this place I don't have to think much, stress seems to be a word that only happen during my exam and when my money ran out. Haha.. Right now, I even have my SKP going on and my mom and dad had already demand me to get back home a.s.a.p when the SKP thingy has completed.
         This place is really something for me as my daily routine changes time-to-time. But even so somehow I miss my family a lot especially my brother who would jokes around with me and my dad too. Here, I love to watch the view from Cluster B. I love the view of the sea, seems like I've been under a spell when watching the beautiful sea from B3. I don't think of anything but my thought we're somewhere else when watching the sea especially at dawn. It's really pretty and I can't take my eyes off it. You should watch it with your own eyes when you have the chance, it really does an eye catching.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!