My SKP ( Skim Khidmat Pelajar ) Journey

      Well, today is the day that I start my SKP. It's quiet a pain in the head when we have to talk about where should we live during the time? But then, lately I have been exposed to write down a formal letter nowadays.
            So in the end I'm the one who wrote the letter to the Rektor of our Kolej. I hope we can succeed to stay in the hostel during our SKP.


                Everything went fine during my first day of my SKP. Got a new friend, new partners and the most important thing is experience. I hope it will be the same goes for tomorrow. Just pray, I know everything will be just fine eventhough I'm a bit scared to be in my room all alone. But I did practice a recipe for a happy day though. I'll hope it works.. ^^


     
           CUTE ISN'T IT???
                                                               ~ You may try it too if You want ~
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

annur razali said...

salam, macam mana nak apply skp di uitm cawangan?

Mazdollyna Majalin / Xing-Xing said...

Tggu jak notice yg d'kuarkn ole phak HEP... Klo notice kuar cubalh isi borg permohonan utk kelayakan temuduga...

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!