Si Buduh is a Criminal !

Before I went back to my hometown, before all of my classmates and friends went back to their hometown too, it's important for me to spend my time with all of them to make another memories. Memories is important to coloured up your days. That is why for these few days, I've been spending all of my time with them to anywhere they want to be. It has been days that I got to KK most and if my mom knows about it she's gonna blow-up. Well, it's not that it's wrong I have fun with my friends isn't it? As long as I didn't do anything wrong I think it's ok. Huhu.. ------> (A hardheaded girl = me). Back at home, I've got so many thing to do in just a day and I love to make my days busy, whether I play computer games, playing guitar, go out fellowship with my PYA friends, listening musics, painting/drawing, watching my favourite cartoons and movies and etc. Nothing changed about me, I still love to do many things in a day. During my STPM was the worst, a student with less study, I only studied during my P&P then nothing. I follow my mood, if I felt like it then I go studied. Worst isn't it? A word to describe me = Unbelievable. My attitude is still the same when I got here. hehe..
           Yesterday was my happy + worst day too. Haha... I went to have fun again with my friends. We went to KBox in Karamunsing to sing our heart out before we got back to our hometown. This time I went there with Ain, Lynn, Mizan and Jack. Wow, it's my 1st time went to Karamunsing KBox. I thought that place was awesome... Why? Because the room was huge and I can play around the room freely. Maybe people would say that I'm crazy to jump and sleep all over the sofa. Haha...but I think it was fun and my friends Jack says so too. Make yourself at home.. Haha... Another best thing about that place was they got a lot of songs that I would really like to sing especially MYMP - Tell me where it hurts.---> (Happy)

            Jollying around is a lot fun and at the same time, me = Si Buduh has done something. I have killed a thing. Guess? Haha, Maz@Xing2 has broke a glass. Jeng Jeng Jeng, too much playing around I guess? The 1st time in my life I went to a KBox and broke a glass. lots of my friends said that I'm naughty, I guess it's true. Haha.... Feeling guilty?? Definitely not and all of us were laughing about it. Scared? Well, a bit... Huhu.. Stupid isn't it? How can I broke a glass? Only the three of us knows about it? We just move out of the room without looking back as if we haven't done anything wrong. Keep in secret because I've made a crime... I hope they didn't recognize my face next sem because definitely I want to go back there if I feel like singing.
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

aydil fazni said...

ganti balik tu

Mazdollyna Majalin / Xing-Xing said...

Hahaha... lupa sudah dia 2 Dyl...
biarlah bha...

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!