Another game Of my Life

A quote that I given myself so that I can be strong & determine in my life.... I hope people don't accept it literally without understanding what I've mean...
Life's a game, you may win or you may lose. No matter what cards you get whether CLUB, SPADE or DIAMOND, alwaYs remember never play without A HEART.....
               Another amusing quote I've created for myself as you know I've always understand things the other way around. Wahaha..... I hope people can always put their heart effort in doing things, for me if you don't like something or someone, your heart will never be there & everything will fall apart. It's true right?

               Have you ever noticed when you were trying to get something done or understanding something, it's always gonna be hard if you do not like to do the stuff that you have to do? I still remembered my primary school days, where I studied for Form 4 & 5 in the Science Stream class cause everyone said I would score in the A - Level subject as I got flying colours in my PMR results( but I can't tell what the result really was cause it would be bragging... Hahaha ) Gee, I don't really like my Science Stream class. I've never studied & always love to skipped classes...  Huhu..
As a result, my SPM were in  bad grade. Quite a disappointed but things already happened & life should have no regret so I decided to continue to work as a stewardess. Really fortunate that I got the offer, it was my dream long time ago... Wow, it was so unbelievable & I was very Happy that time... But, just like people alwaYs said, you'll never know things that may happen in life. My grandfahther passed away the day I accepted the offer, so I can't go to Kuala Lumpur & accept for the offer from Transair cause we were sort of everything, many things happened that time.


                   It's just like a game, I've become a winner & at the same time I've become a looser. But I' just follow the flow of my life, I went to find a job. Then, a few months later, some of my school teacher asked me to continue study for Form 6 and I followed their advices even though my mom & dad doesn't really encourage me to do so cause they know that my heart was not in study anymore. Well, actually I've been offered to study in SMK Agaseh to study for Science Stream but I have made my decision not to. So, I'm taking economy....??? Well, I continued study at my previous school SMK Segama & my school doesn't offered many subject for Form 6, the only subject I can have there were history, P.Am, economy, geography & B. Malaysia... (but I Love this school a lot, got a lot of memories there so I decide to study whatever there are???) I have taken P. Am, BM, History & Economy.
                      Quite hilarious cause I don't have basic for economy subject, I was like blurry in my first day of class. ( Everything was like Ha?Ha?Ha?Ha? ) But, thank God I've got a lot of encouraging teachers & friends, I'm grateful that they cared about me so much. I've never alone. They have faith in me so I had to made my faith grow & keep it. Suddenly, I'm falling in love with the subject that I've taken in Form 6, I'm glad. To tell the truth I'm not struggling in my study that much maybe cause I love the subject, my heart was there. I've succeed & now here I am in U_ _ _ (???). Maybe I've destined to be here..... But still my heart does belong somewhere & I missed them especially my Beloved Family, Parish Youth Apostolate (PYA) Family, my Guitar & to a place where spring time is filled with Cherry Blossom.. I wish I can be there a.s.a.p, I know it's gonna  be A wonderful feeling...  


I wish I can be just like that girl in the picture watching my favourite flower to bloom.... A wondrous place I like to be with my loved ones. My Dreams always gonna be a reality, I hope.
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I2lh khidupan, kita xkn taw ap yg blaku strusnya ^^

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!