Best Day of My Life !!




I have NO IDEA what to post inside my BLOG....
My mind has suddenly JAM ??? Maybe it's because of the weather here...
Seems to be everyday my head will have migrain lately, so very uncomfy & I really hate it A lot !!! (T.T) felt like crying....  My head spins..... @.@
But it's OK, A Smile is an act of love.... Let us then have A SMILE & in this way be a source of JOY !!!
 It's actually a quote written by P.Charles but Sister Rusiah is the one who reminds me the word...
Somehow, I thought that maybe she's the one who wrote the quote... Kidding... ^~^
I have not much problem after I entered UiTM ( a wonderful place I've been ), just some MONETARY problem.... hu....
It's not just me actually but Every PART 1 student.... Everyone would just have the words :
"To all part 1 student, please pay BLAh BLAh BLAh..." It seems like everyone has become
Mr. Crab (Sponebob Squarepants) in this place... Hehehe......
Every night, there would be Dikir practise in cafeteria A. So loud & somehow disturb my concentration quite a bit... but I Understand ^~^
 Poor them, they have to sleep late too....
 I have fun though.... Seems to be like everyone is nice in my sight  obeservation...
I'm Happy ^~^
Just like = No money no talk, no PAin No gain......
So, stop complaining young lady!!!!
Peace can be found inside you.....


 SMILE!!!
( You Go Girl!!! )
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone has monetary problem.. I agree about that.
Dont think much, as long as you study hard for your own good...

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!