Been thinking A lot lately!!!???

                Get grateful now??? Huhu, A post from Nubia Group today. I like it a lot. ( Well, most of the post from Nubia Group I have always admire & like it so hahaha.. It seems like I do love everything from Nubia ) But to be precise, we should be grateful for all the times in our lives. Even though life gave us lemon, we should accept the lemon cause not everyday is a perfect day. Everybody has harsh time even for me. ^ ^       
             
                Some people just can't be grateful because they hated their fate a lot & always claim that fate can't be change. But what is fate actually? It seems that I barely understand the terms. Everybody say that fate had been written and only God knows what our fate is. Some people said that it is our decision to choose our path of life, but if we choose the right path would our fate change too? These things has been stuck in my mind lately cause I'm always wondering what my fate will be the next day. But if I keep on searching then I will loose myself so I just wait & see what my fate is going to happen in future. I can only do my best for today so I can keep on moving forward ( haha, quite the same as Disney's Meet the Robinson quote = Keep moving forward) without returning back. I have always says and stands for no regret!


                 The other thing is that really that hard to forgive someone mistake? Nobody's perfect in this world especially mortal. I'm a mortal, I've always done mistakes but if someone hurt my feeling I seems to be hardly forget the things they have done. Is that mean that even though I forgive the person fault but still I can't forget the things they have done to me count as I never do forgive them? I want to change, right now I'm trying to hold the word
" Give Change A Chance" & so far I manage to follow the meaning of these word. I hope everyone do too. If you carry the burden of not forgiving & forgetting someone's mistake even though they have apologize the things they have made, how can others  forgive & forget the things you have done to them? Isn't that the same?  (Karma I suppose? )

        DEDICATED ESPECIALLY FOR MY FAMILY, FRIENDS & FOLLOWERS !!!



                   I'm not a total genius, that's my only opinion so I'm starting to change myself. Not entirely change, I'm still me just if there's a positive changes then I should follow the right line. Same goes to you too.... That's the way to create a good human capital in you even myself. Good Luck!


                        
              
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Diana said...

Leng Chan, I like your post.. Zutto kawae..
Napa ko x mlukis lg skrg ne pas2 bg sama syakh?? haha..
Thankz 4 dedicating me your post....
Can't wait to see you in LD.
Aku spend kau jln2 nanT klo ko blik...
Rindu udah aku sama kau ne, Miss na miss kita Cuz...
Ad anime brukh?? Aku mo tgk... hahaha...

- Fr : Diana MIsaki ( U know me right?? )

Post a Comment



Fill up your days with lots of emotions!